1709 Lovering Avenue
Wilmington, DE 19806
Gallucio's is a longtime member of the fine restaurant community. It had its beginning as "just a shot and a beer place" says Jerry Gallucio, owner. Koke Gallucio and his two sons, Jerry and John opened the doors to what was then called "The Embassy" in December of 1970, learning the traditions of the Irish neighborhood from Grandma Mary Kelly to stay in business.
Jerry Gallucio later took over the business as its sole owner sometime in 1973 the name was changed to "Gallucio's". Much hard work, dedication, TLC and even some tears went into making Gallucio's a success.
Jerry Gallucio is a graduate of Wilmington High School class of '61 as well as a graduate of the University of Delaware '66. Only 5'6" Jerry is a very proud of his previous accomplishment of All State Basketball First Team.
Good business sense and vision assisted Jerry in improving the location and building a good reputation. Dedication to the community is strong in Jerry's mind. He started the Golf Tournament to help Sienna Hall and Seton Villa for abused children and also helps with the Alzheimer's Foundation Fund Raiser.
Lucille Gallucio, Jerry’s wife, plays a large role in assisting with the business. She handles the kitchen and oversees large parties.
Jerry Gallucio is somewhat semi-retired now and leaves the day to day operations to his son Michael Gallucio who can always be seen hanging around the kitchen.
Working hand in hand with the Gallucio's is their General Manager, Gregory Dorak, aka Gador, who has been with the family business for thirteen years.
Gallucio's is a friendly restaurant with good food at reasonable prices, a relaxed atmosphere and the best pizza in town. The present staff at Gallucio's, from the kitchen to the wait staff, is "the best I've ever had", says Gallucio. "They are a big reason why we have such a fine reputation."
Jerry, Lucille, Mike and Gador would love you to come in and enjoy the great food, the fine entertainment and friendly atmosphere at Gallucio's.
Monday thru Sunday, 11:00a.m. to 1:00 a.m.
Food & Drink Nearby
- Fresh Thymes Cafe 0.09 miles away
- Cantina di Napoli 0.17 miles away
- Temptations New York Style Deli 0.17 miles away
- Satsuma - Asian Kitchen & Bar 0.17 miles away
- Kelly's Logan House 0.18 miles away
- Del Rose Cafe 0.19 miles away
- LIME: Tequila Bar & Grill 0.19 miles away
- C.R. Hummingbird to Mars 0.21 miles away
- C.R. Hooligan's 0.21 miles away
- Catherine Rooney's 0.21 miles away
- Brew HaHa! - Trolley Square 0.25 miles away
- Eeffoc's Cafe & Restaurant 0.26 miles away
- Piccolina Toscana 0.27 miles away
- Kid Shelleen's 0.31 miles away
- Moro 0.36 miles away
- Thronson Cafe at the Delaware Art Museum 0.38 miles away
- El Diablo Burritos 0.45 miles away
- Santa Fe 0.47 miles away
- Private Parking
- Valet Parking
- On-street Parking
Parking Lots Nearby
Colonial Parking: Lot 18
1108 North Adams Street 0.66 miles away
Colonial Parking: Lot 72
609 Delaware Ave 0.77 miles away
Colonial Parking: Lot 52
11th & Jefferson St 0.81 miles away
Colonial Parking: Lot 76
10th & Jefferson St 0.85 miles away
Colonial Parking: Lot 22
10th & Washington St. 0.89 miles away
- operating hours not provided - please call for details